One of the most popular Durga Puja Sweets Recipe is Patishapta. Check out the Ingredients and Method of cooking Patishapta.
|| Ingredients ||
- 1 Cup Grated coconut
- 11/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Maida (Flour)
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
|| Method of Cooking ||
- Make a dosa like batter using maida and milk.
- In a wok, pour in the grated coconut and cardamom powder and cook.
- When there is no moisture left add in the sugar and keep mixing constantly till all the sugar dissolves and the coconut feels slightly sticky.
- Remove from fire and keep aside to cool.
- Now make tiny little pancakes (dosa) using the maida batter.
- Cook lightly, then spread some coconut filling on the open dosa and make a roll.