In 1949 a few Enthusiastic youth of this region formed Tarun Binda, a club formed to organise Durga Puja. The President of the establishment year was Dr. Suharit Sen, General Secratary was Mr, Bholanath Basu.
Two years later in 1951 a few more youth formed Chatra Brinda, a club to host another Durga Puja. The elderly veterans decided to unite the clubs to have a bigger eventful Sarbajanik Durga Utsav. Thus in 1953 Tarun Chatra Brinda was formed. First years expence was Rs 1475. The largest donnator was Late Ramendranath Chakraborty. The senoirs renamed Tarun Chatra Brinda to 64-Palli Puja Parishad in the eighth year for hosting Sarbajanik Durga Utsav.